An all-round, enticing, home-made gluten-free cake recipe seems to be the dream of everyone which is too fantastic to be true. But have you ever thought to give it an easy go around the corner? Presenting the easy to make the best gluten-free cake recipe. I can bet your recipe won’t ever go unpraised for its exquisiteness!
And you are free to put any concoction including chocolate swirl, mint, peanut butter, salted caramel etc. into the delightful bake once you are acquainted with the base ingredients.
The yield depends on the way you want. It might be a round cake or 12 cupcakes as well! Here is all you can have a look into-
Gluten-Free Cake Recipe
To fit in proportion with 8 or 9-inch round pans, use the quantity slated below for a gluten-free cake –
• 1 ½ cups (202.5 grams) of All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
• 1 cup minus 1 Tbs. crushed cane sugar
• 2 tsp. of baking powder
• 1/3 tsp. of baking soda
• 1/2 tsp. of salt (optional)
• 2 eggs or alternatives. For the white cake, you can use 4 egg whites
• 1/3 cup of mild flavoured vegetable oil like safflower, non-GMO canola, extra virgin olive oil, melted coconut oil
• 1 Tbs. of white vinegar
• 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
• ½ cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy)
For chocolatey yield, put ¼ cup of cocoa, ¼ cup additional milk and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup. Nowadays, you don’t need to worry about artificial components as organic constituents are available from your bucket!
1. Preheat the oven up to 350° F.
2. Pour oil into an 8 or 9-inch round cake pan or rope in 12 muffin cups with cupcake papers.
3. Sieve the dry ingredients into a separate bowl under room temperature. In another bowl, combine the liquid ingredients.
4. Slowly pour the dry compound into the liquid and stir. Then add the reserved milk to settle the flour properly while mixing. Beat moderately until the compound turns smooth.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and keep it like that for 15 minutes.
6. Put a toothpick to test if the crust is ready which shouldn’t stick with the solid and come out clean. It might have a few crumbs in the centre when inserted. Remember, the preparation time calculates on the material you use such as glass, metal or ceramic.
7. Put the oven on a wire rack to cool and gently invert the cake by flipping it upside down onto your hand first. Then dish it out on the plate!
Don’t wait to serve it with your treasured frosting!