Even if you are not a vegan, you are going to die for this yummy cake. It’s pretty hard to find people who aren’t in love with cheesecakes. You can hardly find any difference between the classic cheesecake and the vegan one. Whether for a birthday party or any other gathering the dessert section is going to be a big hit. Garnish your cheesecake with some popular flavours.
Here in this blog, we are sharing two favourite recipes of cheesecakes which are much in demand among all age groups.
Vegan Blueberry Cheese Cake
For some blueberry cheesecake is like an addiction. It is pretty much in demand and is in the favourite dessert list of many.
Now, let’s see what we can do with our blueberry version of cheesecake. Replace the cheesy and creamy part with the cashews. You may not be confident in the beginning. But once you have completed the process, you can’t stop yourself from praising about the substitution.
• At first it’s better to soak 1 cup of cashew overnight as you require a minimum eight hours to make the cashews tender and smooth. These soft textured cashews are easy to blend.
• Now coconut milk along with a spoon full of 1/3 cup of coconut oil, 3 tsp of lemon juice, ¼ cup of maple syrup and 2 tsp vanilla essence will remind you about the classic cheesecake. This gives a healthy satisfactory vegan version of cheesecake and fulfils your craving to its best.
• Now here comes the crust. The crunchy and bit sweet-natured crust has a chewy texture. The presence of a little pinch of cinnamon is really appreciated. Half of the nicely blended cashew filling is poured over the crust. This date based crust is a good choice for both vanilla and blueberry flavours.
• Next blend the rest of the filling with 1 ¾ cup of blueberries which are freeze-dried. This particular type is preferable as it creates magic with flavour and colour without retaining any additional moisture.
• The above-mentioned layer is spread over the initial vanilla layer and is placed inside the refrigerator to harden up. The topmost layer containing blueberries happen to be the final Midas touch. Keep the entire setup inside the freezer unless you are serving.
Salted Caramel Fudge Special
Here comes the yet another vegan variant of cheesecake.
• You need dehydrated coconut (2 cups), 1 cup of macadamia nuts and 100g dates to prepare the crust. Take all the three together and shape up a sticky dough.
• Take a pan and spray it with a non-stick spray and place a parchment paper in the bottom. Place the dough and press to form a pie crust. Place it into the freezer while preparing the filling in the same way as mentioned above in the blueberry version.
• Next pour the filling on the crust and smoothen it up with the help of a spoon and keep it inside the freezer for 4-6 hours.
With coconut butter, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla extract you can prepare a perfect salted caramel fudge topping. Thus here goes the salted caramel fudge cheesecake.
Explore your culinary skill and you may also come up with some interesting topping for your all-time favourite cheesecake. As of now try these popular versions and share the cheesy delight with loved ones. These two vegan versions will certainly steal their hearts away.