The royal assistances have reported to the Times of London, that the Dukes and Duchess of Sussex have violated their agreement with the queen, by making a video in which they have pursued the citizens of America to register their votes. According to the report of the Times the Duke and Duchess have voiced regarding the Presidential election by terming it as one of the “important election of a lifetime”. They have been seen conveying the mass, regarding the rejection of hate speech, online negativity and misinformation in the video. These statements have been perceived by some as criticisms of Donald Trump. The courtiers of the Royal family gathered last Sunday to discuss the video.
The opinion of the Royal Aides on the statement made by Harry and Meghan
The aides reported to the newspaper that the statement has been considered as a violation of the agreement and this further makes the couple distanced from the royal household. Harry and Meghan resigned as senior members of the Royal household last January. This arrangement has resulted in come to an end of their royal duties and HRH titles. As a part of this arrangement, the couple made a statement to the Queen that they would continue to abide by the Royal values and this also included staying politically neutral, according to the declaration released from the Buckingham Palace at that time. So, after the members of the royal family, watched the video they have been wondering whether this abides the Royal values of the queen and the statement has violated the agreement.
Times reports about the resulted risk regarding Harry’s military position
The Times reported that this issue could risk Harry’s position regarding return to his military roles which include being Captain general in the Royal Marines. Although, he withdrew himself from them as part of the agreement the position was under review at the end of the year. Insider’s Mikhalia Friel has reported that how passionate Harry feels about this position. One of the aides reported to the Times that the controversy has made it harder for Harry to return to the position. Also, a source close to the Royal family told the Times that this could also result in stripping off their HRH titles, which they kept but they were barred from using.
President Donald Trump reacts watching the video
In the video where Markel said that this is going to be the most four important years of lifetime, this triggered the President which led him to say that how Harry needs good luck and he was never a fan of Markel. Previously, the Duchess has called out the President by terms such as “Misogynistic” “Divisive” back in 2016. Additional to that, she had also stated that she would be moving to Canada if he gets elected, Trump responded to her statement by calling her “nasty”. The representative of the Buckingham Palace and the pair have not responded immediately to Insider’s request regarding the comment.