If we cast a look at Kendall Jenner’s brood, the model’s mansion is quite normal compared to other family members which consist of a painting room, two closets, as well as a kitchen!
1. To speak about the first thing inside the house, James Turrell’s light installations lend to incredible interior décor. While Kendall meditates in front of such pieces, it is known as “Scorpius”. Surprisingly, Kendall is a Scorpio!
2. Again if we move in the right direction from her living room, Kendall has a “really nice, kind of dark, moody powder room,” fitted with a 300-pound stone sink. While Kendall has invested a whole year to renovate the house, the sink happened to be the most difficult thing to be installed, being too heavy that the wall had to be reinforced.
3. Now, what about Kendall’s dining hall furniture? Its nothing but a sort of some mismatched chairs, that people never bother to pick up for free from the street sides!
4. Kendall has restructured one of her bedrooms into a full-time glam room which comes with its own door connecting outside and works as a good short cut for the celeb’s makeup team. On the other hand, she has covered a wall with all her popular magazine covers much like Kim.
5. Kendall who’s also an art collector possesses a neon piece by Tracy Emin. Shockingly, it symbolizes a guy’s d*ck! While Kendall believes that its numbers qualify Emin’s ex, she says that his new partner is happy over its big size. Lastly, she loves to meditate in the room itself.
6. Kendall has several tomes arranged inside copper energy rings in front of her bed. While she’s “not exactly sure what they’re good for,” she got them after someone’s advice.
7. Kendall makes use out of her brass tub in multiple ways, whose cost is estimated at a million dollars and bears a resemblance to Donald Trump’s penthouse. Contrarily, just imagine that she has a Persian rug placed in the middle of the bathroom!