Who doesn’t want to see some slices of warm banana bread daubed in butter on their breakfast table during cherishing weekends or refreshing holidays? The edifying fervent can be an appanage if not an option to alleviate your mood in a busy schedule. And to soothe your taste buds, this Gluten-Free Banana Bread can be served with a syrupy flavour with the taste of banana! The only thing it demands is a bunch of brown bananas.
A few suggestions will help you to make the succulent piece soft and easy-to-slice in your daily attempts.
One uncommon ingredient for the delectable formula happens to be palm shortening which lends an inexorable crumb and texture to the banana bread. It can be stored in the pantry under normal room temperature for months.
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
1. Almond flour: a little almond flour can be added for distinctive seasoning and colour
2. Milk: A few tablespoons of milk (almond or regular) will balance the moist nature
3. Mix-ins: 3/4 cups of any mix can be added based on your preference.
• 1 cup of gluten-free gluten-free flour
• 1/2 cup of almond flour
• 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• Pinch of salt
• 1/3 cup butter
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
• 2 tablespoons of milk (almond or regular)
• 1 cup mashed banana (ripe)
• 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits (walnuts, pecans, blueberries, coconut or chocolate chips) (optional)
1. The oven should be preheated to 350F, lubricating a 9×5 loaf pan.
3. Then in a medium bowl, the dry ingredients should be whipped in a collective manner. Now, pulp the bananas in a small pot.
4. Take a large dish and pour the shortening with sugar. Strike it with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Put the eggs, vanilla and almond milk after that, beating for 1-2 minutes until light and add the dry ingredients combining properly.
7. Pour half the bananas into the batter and repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to let it hydrate.
8. Add any mix-in and pour the batter into the pan. Let it bake for 50-60 minutes.
10. Insert a toothpick in the centre of the loaf until it comes out clean. Cool it
until spry and enjoy!