Who doesn’t want to see some slices of warm banana bread daubed in butter on their breakfast table during cherishing weekends or refreshing holidays? The edifying hearty can be a prerogative if not an option to alleviate your mood in a busy schedule as well!
Bucking the trend to go gluten-free for healthful living isn’t far away to touch upon if you look at this gluten-free banana bread recipe.
And to soothe your taste buds, the item can be served moist with a syrupy flavour matched with the taste of banana. If you are worried about its texture, that will be a perfect specimen that you can suggest to your close ones. The only thing that you need in plenty is a bunch of brown bananas on your counter. Yes, it’s that easy to give a start!
A few tips will help you to make the luscious piece soft and easy-to-slice in your daily attempts.
One unusual ingredient for the delectable formula is palm shortening. A tub of palm shortening will lend an irresistible crumb and texture to the banana bread. It can be kept in pantry under normal room temperature for months which makes the loaf easy-to-slice before serving.
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
1. Gluten-free flour blend: Use the one containing xanthan gum that can be used for nearly all-purpose.
2. Almond flour: Add a little almond flour for in sizzled colour and distinctive seasoning
3. Palm or regular shortening: it will give an irresistible crumb and composition
4. Milk: A few tablespoons of milk or almond milk will maintain the moist in balance
5. Mix-ins: Use any mix like chocolate chips, nuts or blueberries, according to your preference. The choices are endless. 3/4 cups can be added based on maximum quantity.
1. Almond flour
2. Baking powder
3. Baking soda
10. Ripe banana
• 1 cup of gluten-free 1-to-1 all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup of almond flour
• 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 3/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/3 cup shortening or butter
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla
• 2 tablespoons of almond milk, or regular milk
• 1 cup mashed ripe banana( 2-3 )
• 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, blueberries, coconut or chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Lubricate a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, whip the dry ingredients collectively. Mash the bananas together in a small crock.
4. In a large dish, add the shortening and sugar. Pulse with an electric mixer until fluffily smooth.
5. Add the eggs, vanilla and almond milk, beat for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is light.
6. Put the dry ingredients and mix properly.
7. Add half the bananas into the batter. Repeat the process with the rest of dry ingredients and bananas. It will make the mixture hydrated
8. Fold in any mix-in with a ladle.
9. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes
10. Edge in a toothpick in the centre of the loaf to test if it comes out clean.
11. Cool it for five minutes in the pan.
12. Gently turn out onto a cooling rack until completely brisk and enjoy!