Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone as one of Hollywood’s most elusive couples have always kept their relationship under wraps from public scrutiny. While the lovebirds didn’t walk down the red carpet together at Oscars 2020, they arrived only minutes-apart in the venue.
5 unknown facts that you were probably unaware of about them-
1. In an interview with The Los Angeles Times from December 2019, the young actress spoke candid on their huge age difference saying, “There’s so many relationships in Hollywood—and in the history of the world—where people have large age gaps. I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date. I probably would be curious about it too.”
2. In October 2019, DiCaprio was spotted taking photos of her girlfriend in multiple Instagram-worthy poses that went viral. Morrone lamented about the meme fate speaking to Vanity Fair, “I saw the meme. Poor thing, he’s being called an Instagram boyfriend. He’s an environmentalist and a movie star and it doesn’t mean a thing!”
3. Posting a picture of Hollywood couple Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart with 25-year age difference, Morrone simply captioned the snap, “A love like this”, and later on addressed the critics on her Instagram story writing, “My God, people are so mean and full of anger with people that they know nothing about. I guess I just hope on this Friday that people learn to live with a little less hatred and place their time and interests elsewhere because living without hatred feels pretty good.”
4. A month after they first showed together, the couple vacationed in Aspen after DiCaprio’s split from model Nina Agdal.
5. In March 2018, the duo turned up for a casual outing in Los Angeles where Morrone held her boyfriend’s arm in public. The lovebirds also went for boat rides during their European holiday dated August 2018 and sat next to each other during the UEFA Champions League, Group C match in Paris in November 2018 after which E! reported, “It is getting more serious. They’ve been inseparable for the last year and are crazy about one another. They’ve gotten to know each other’s families and they love being together.”
Another source added, “He is very serious with Camila and has been for a while now, but marriage is not something that is on the horizon.” An insider at Us Weekly contradicted the statement revealing, “They’ve talked about getting engaged” where Leonardo seemed pretty “ready to have kids.”
Disclaimer: All the information on this website – www.wat-not.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Wat-Not does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Wat-Not), is strictly at your own risk. Please visit Disclaimer for more info.