Trav B Ryan, a man based in the United States, has started a petition on change.org where he has appealed to Apple to introduce a Baby Yoda emoji. Baby Yoda, who plays The Child in Star Wars- spin-off Mandalorian, made headlines after his memes went viral on social media. Even Elon Musk is also a big fan of the Baby Yoda.
However, with this growing popularity, Baby Yoda has become one of the hottest properties and the toy company which is manufacturing Baby Yoda toy is charging $300 plus charges of shipping. Along with this, people want it in their everyday conversations. Though it is not sure that Apple will indeed make emojis of Baby Yoda yet, fans are reportedly hopeful it will happen soon.
While appealing to people for joining the movement, Ryan wrote on the main page of his petition, “Join me into this movement and let your voices be heard. WE WANT BABY YODA EMOJI!!!”
He also shared occasion where users can use the Baby Yoda emoji, which are as below-
1. Feeling cute? Take a selfie and caption it with Baby Yoda– the cutest thing on the planet.
2. You’re thirsty and you need a drink from downstairs but you’re way too lazy to get up? Text hubby with your drink request and top it off with a puppy-eyed Baby Yoda! Who can say “no” to that face?
3. Trying to figure out how to ask your crush out on a date? Text her “Hey, let’s catch a movie” with an adorable Baby Yoda.
4. Want to go out for drinks with your friends after work? Send a Baby Yoda reaching for a drink to the group chat.
5. Instead of replying to someone that you are in bed, you can reply with a Baby Yoda snuggled in a floating space pod.
Disclaimer: All the information on this website – www.wat-not.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Wat-Not does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Wat-Not), is strictly at your own risk. Please visit Disclaimer for more info.