Tired of scrolling on the internet about list of Gluten-Free Foods and Food Products and still unclear about it? This is your saviour!!! Here is a complete list of all the food products and brands categorized under certain heads, to give you more organized and complete information.
Gluten-Free Foods and Food Products
For people with Celiac Disease and Non- Celiac Gluten Sensitivity, as well as for people who are suffering from Hypothyroidism, they must eliminate gluten from their diet and opt for Gluten-Free Foods.
However, a lot of articles suggest about the food items that could be included in your diet, but none of them gives appropriate information.
This article will give you detailed list of food products under each category of food items, so that you don’t have to run around stores and search for Gluten-Free foods and food products.
Here is a list of food items categorized under specific heads to ensure your convenience.
Great source of proteins dietary fibres and especially manganese. On an average raw millet consists of 9% water, 73% carbs, 4% fats and 11% proteins.
Also known as “Fagopyrum tartaric”. It constitutes 72% carbs, 10% dietary fibres, 3% fat and 13% proteins.
It is popularly known as “Maize. An organic corn is rich in vitamin B&C, magnesium, Potassium and certain antioxidants.
This grain is known to provide instant energy by supplying Vitamin B1 to the body. It helps in Bowel functioning and helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
This Mexican crop cannot be consumed in its raw form. Apart from dietary minerals, it is a great source of phosphorus, manganese and iron.
This grain has its origins from Amaranth. An approximate nutritional value is 13% water, 64% carbs, 14% protein and 6% fat.
The nutrient content of this grain is like oats. The grain is rich in proteins, fibre, Vitamin B &B6 and iron.
Oils and Healthy Fat
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Coconut oil
- Grass-fed tallow
- Organic or pasture-fed butter
- Seeds (Flax/ Sunflower/ pumpkin/ sesame/ chia)
Dairy Products, Meat, Seafood and Poultry
- Cheese (except for blue cheeses)
- Whole eggs
- Wild fish (salmon, black cod, mahi, grouper, herring, trout, sardines)
- Shellfish and molluscs (shrimp, crab, lobster, mussels, clams, oysters)
- grass-fed meat
- pork (beef, lamb, liver, bison, chicken, turkey, duck, ostrich)
- Snickers Bar
- Enjoy Life Boom Choco Boom Chocolate Bars
- Musketeers Bar
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
- Oh Henry!
- Almond Joy Candy Bar
- Heath Toffee Bar
- Baby Ruth
- Amy’s Crunchy Bar
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Dove Chocolate Bars
- Payday Peanut Caramel Bar
Cookies and Biscuits
- Pamela’s Products
- Nostalgic Cookies
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Oats, Dark Chocolate & Coconut Breakfast Biscuit Breaks
- The Primal Pantry Gluten Free Hazelnut & Cocoa Multipack
- KinniToos Gluten Free Cookies
- Prewetts Biscuits – Half Coated Digestives
- Gluten- Free Custard Cream Biscuit Cookies
- Kiwi Lychee Chocolaty Delights Gluten Free
- Wheafree Gluten Free Jeera Biscuits
- Gullon Gluten Free No Sugar Added Choco Chip Biscuits
- Nourish Organics Oats Cranberry Cookies
- Gullon Gluten Free Sharkies Shapes Cocoa Biscuits
- Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Pebbles, Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles by Post Pebbles
- Honey Nut Cheerios and Original Cheerios by Cheerios
- Chocolate cereal by Post-only
- Corn Flakes, Rice Pops, Coco Rice, and Honey Flakes by Nestle
- Rice, Corn, Honey-nut, Cinnamon, Chocolate, Vanilla, Blueberry flavoured cornflakes by Chex
- Berry, Cinnamon, Honey, and Cocoa by Van’s
- Pure oats, Brown rice, and corn pillows cereals by Puffins.
- Dogfish Head Tweason’ale – The beer includes strawberries, buckwheat honey, molasses and mild hops.
- Green Dubbel Dark Ale – A Belgian beer company that provides 7% of alcohol in Gluten-Free beer.
- Estrella Damm Daura – This Spanish brewery uses barley malt to brew the beer, however it makes sure that the beer is Gluten-Free before the bottling process.
- Ipswich Ale Celia Saison – This Belgian beer is made from sorghum syrup, blended with orange peels.
- Lakefront Brewery New Grist – First American Gluten-Free beer mildly flavoured with green apple.
- Harvester Brewing IPA – This brewery produces beer in five varieties of IPAs like pine or roasted buckwheat in Oregon.
- Glutenberg IPA – This fruity and floral essence rich Montreal Beer includes millet, buckwheat corn etc. Gluten-Free grains.
The list is just an assistance to all the readers who are either interested in following a Gluten- Free diet or have ailment of Gluten.
Considering the modification of ingredients that are done by the various food brands, the readers are advised to properly verify the compositions of ingredients and then consume food products.